Babes In Toyland on Blu-ray Today 12/11

13 Flares Twitter 13 Facebook 0 Pin It Share 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- LinkedIn 0 Reddit 0 Buffer 0 Filament.io 13 Flares ×

For the First Time on Disney Blu-ray TM, with New Digital Restoration, Celebrate the 1961 Classic Disney Musical, Produced byWalt Disney himself, Starring Annette Funicello this Holiday

BABES IN TOYLAND

Available December 11, 2012

Synopsis: Tom the Piper’s Son is about to marry Mary Quite Contrary. On the eve of their wedding, evil miser Barnaby hires two henchmen to drown Tom and steal Mary’s sheep, cared for by Little Bo Peep, thus depriving Mary and the children she lives with of their livelihood, forcing her to marry Barnaby. The sheep are stolen, but Gonzorgo and Roderigo, Barnaby’s henchmen, double-cross him by selling Tom to a band of gypsies instead, leaving Tom with the opportunity to escape and make his way with Mary, Bo-Peep, and other Mother Goose characters to Toyland.

Disclosure: I received a copy of Babes in Toyland in exchange for this post. No other compensation was received and the opinions here are my own.

Comments

1. debbie jackson says:

my fave is the spirit and good cheer

2. My fav would have to be the family time and food
    April Harvell recently posted..Thanksgiving 2012

3. Kortney Picker says:

4. Kortney Picker says:

I love spending time with family and I love that everyone is in a good mood. It seems like all our differences and disagreements are pushed aside to enjoy each others company! (this didn’t show up so I am doing it again, sorry if it is a duplicate!)

5. Austin Baroudi says:

The time spent with the family!!!

6. Spending time with my family. We don’t all get together enough.
    Thanks!

7. Stephanie Hirsch says:

My fav. thing about the holidays is being able to spend time with my family and friends.

8. Will Griesmer says:

Celebrating Christs birth w/ our family.

9. nicole martin says:

Spending time with my family!

10. Rob Hestar says:

Visiting Family and friends who I rarely get to see anymore cept for special occasions :)

11. Nicole Bouchard says:

The excitement that keeps me up all night and then once i finally fall asleep the excitement that makes me jump out of bed in the morning Presents and Family there is nothing like it <3<3<3